Een tijdje terug ontving ik het volgende mailtje. Ik plaats het hier omdat er wellicht mensen zijn die graag de Koreaanse taal willen leren. Vanaf 11 maart kun je in Amstelveen terecht bij het Keizer Karel College.
I’m pleased to let you know that a new Korean course will start at Korean school in Amstelveen from March 11, 2006 for adults who want to study the Korean language.
The groups consist of three different levels,
such as beginners, intermediary and advanced.
From March, there will be also three teachers, who will give lessons to every class with their emphasis in grammar, pronunciation, writing &
So, I’m quite sure that you can benefit a lot from these courses at Korean school. It is worth taking lessons in this way, because the school provides now the best out of the current situation.
As your friend and as a teacher, I’d like to ask you to visit our school to get some more information or contact directly to me if your are interested in, by phone: 06-41550361 (Mw. Youngmee Choi)
Or if you know somebody who wants to learn Korean for the first time or already learned but wishes to improve their knowledge, please let me know and eventually toss this mail to them.
More useful information:
- the new class starts from Saturday, March 11, 2006
- There will be held an opening and closing the year ceremony in the morning.
- lessons on every Saturday (basically 4 times per month)
- From 10:30~13:30 (three differnet lessons with one hour each by teachers)
- Lesson fee: 200 euro per year (incl. registration fee)
- Method book (Excl. about 20 Euro)
- address: Korean School (Keizer Karel College)
Elegast 5, 1185 AA Amstelveen